We want your help with the next book on People Artistry at Work
We need your help. As part of the project, I am creating portraits of People Artists in one week. I am requesting 11 minutes of your time this week to either interview you by phone or have you respond to the 5 questions below by email for a book about People Artistry.
Peter Hart, the co-author, and I are very interested in the human artistry of drawing out the best in other people at work. To understand People Artistry better, here is a link to a copy of the first book on People Artistry.
We invite your responses to the following 5 questions:
- How would you define a People Artist at Work in your own words?
- What makes you or the person you are thinking of a People Artist?
- Can you offer one or two specific examples of where and how People Artistry was demonstrated?
- What did you see as the results of the demonstration of People Artistry?
- Is there anything you would like to add about the topic?
- Include your name and work position or title.
If you are willing to contribute, email me [email protected] with answers to the questions above or let me know your willingness for a phone interview this week.
We welcome your thoughts, stories or examples for possible inclusion in the book. Thank you in advance for your assistance on this project.