Using new technology increases your odds of finding the top talent your company needs to thrive, while reducing your hiring risk. The infographic below, compiled by Spark Hire, offers some key reasons to consider new HR technologies; highlights include:
- 94 percent of recruiters plan to use social media in their recruitment efforts
- Big data is expected to generate 4.4 million jobs by 2015
- More than 6 in 10 companies are now using video interviews in their recruiting process
- Companies will spend upwards of $2 billion on gamification services by 2015
- 70 percent of active job seekers are using their mobile devices to look for jobs
For companies looking to refine their hiring process and recruit the best people faster, we agree that HR technology is a solid bet.
Of course HR Technology supports more than your hiring process. Consider, for example, its potential impact on employee engagement in a world where it seems that children are born with smart phone in hand! These are just some of the HR Technology trends that everyone will be talking about at HRTech 2013 this weekend. Hope to see you there!