Last night, I had trouble sleeping.
After a long weekend in Nashville, followed by a full day of presentations yesterday to a fantastic audience at the SHRM Lehigh Valley October Conference, capped off by a late evening rainstorm, I should’ve slept like a baby.
But, I didn’t. I was tossing and turning. Something was not quite right.
- Did I forget to lock the door? No.
- Did I leave the burner on? No.
- Did I remember to tell my readers that, on September 12, the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection updated its FCRA Model Disclosures?
Sorry about that dudes.
Here is the press release, in which you will find:
- The revised Summary of Consumer Rights is at:
- The revised Summary of Consumer Rights in Spanish is at:
- The revised Summary of Consumer Identity Theft Rights is at:
- The revised Summary of Consumer Identity Theft Rights in Spanish is at:
- The Bureau’s educational material for consumers on credit reports and credit scores is available at: https://www.consumerfinance.gov/consumer-tools/credit-reports-and-scores/.
Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream!