Hosted by the Human Capital Institute (HCI), Mary Ann Masarech, head of BlessingWhite’s Employee Engagement practice, will be discussing with me surprising findings of this recent report I highlighted in an earlier blog post.
We’ll share with you the post-recession factors impacting employee engagement and how focused initiatives, such as strategic recognition, can impact the organization at different levels to build a comprehensive employee engagement initiative.
Join us for this free, one-hour webinar, as we:
• Define engagement in a way that is actionable.
• Assess current engagement levels by seniority, generations and industry.
• Evaluate the role that leaders play in driving engagement.
• Develop solutions to leverage your leaders and yourself.
• Outline the key drivers of individual employee engagement.
• Understand the implications of engagement for your organization and how to best create an environment in which employees want to engage.