Despite the economy and its impact on unemployment rates consistently making headlines, there is a heated race among accounting firms to attract and retain critical talent.
The hot merger and acquisition activity in this sector in combination with the number of firm partners entering retirement is resulting in an exodus of high performing talent from the industry. As result, a growing number of key firms are realizing the value of programs designed to retain their top talent and drive business results.
On November 9, we invite you to attend a webinar that will discuss how accounting firm leaders can develop, strengthen and grow their programs for keeping employees satisfied and committed to high performance.
Join us for a webinar on November 9th to hear about:
- The future roadmap for accounting firms: potential challenges for planning now
- The top 10 strategies to strengthening talent supply and remaining an independent firm
- Key talent management factors in developing a merger strategy
- How current and future events will affect talent retention
- Considerations firms should make for talent retention and attraction during this rapid phase of consolidation.
In this webinar, accounting leadership and training consultant Joe Tarasco will share how top performers are a source of competitive advantage, and why attracting and retaining an all-star professional services talent pool and developing the next generation of leadership is a hotter topic now more than ever.
Tracy White, Senior Director of H.R. at Clark Nuber P.S., will then share her firm’s example of how merging workforce recognition with talent management can maximize a firm’s return on talent, helping motivate, engage and retain skilled employees in today’s highly competitive accounting industry.
Date: November 9, 2011
Time: 1pm – 2pm ET
Be brilliant at talent management. Try
the market leading talent management solution for free!