One thing is certain, I’m never again going to experience the same sort of high after meeting just one solitary HR blogger as I have in the past.
Not after what seemed like a hundred of them at TRU London!
Take a look at this list of my post-conference tweets to some great HR and recruitment tweeters!
- @DeeAllan really enjoyed meeting you and we’ll meet again!#ivegottomovetosingapore! #trulondon3:51 PM Feb 20th via web
You can read all of my blogs on the event here.
Also check out the following blog posts (there are LOTS of others too):
- Cheers from TRU London 2 by Trish McFarlane
- Mind the Gap by Steve Boese
- TRU London Day 1 Recap and The Brits – TRU London Lingo by Jessica Miller-Merrell
- TRU London: the very good, the slightly bad and the tiny bit ugly by Matt Alder
- True Chaos. Thoughts from #TruLondon… by Gareth Jones
- Networking, Learning but I still got Those Talking Gen Y Blues – TruLondon thoughts and Trains, Planes and Automobiles – #TruLondon and the Power of Twitter by Mervyn Dinnen
- TRU London – The Unconference Experience So Far, Is the Social Web One Big Job Board? and TRU London 2010: Where HR, Recruitment and Social Media Meet by the Personnel Today team (Martin Couzins, David Shepherd and Michael Carty)
- Live* from truLondon, TRULondon – the excitement begins! and If Gen Y is nonsense, gen why can’t we stop talking about it? Thoughts from truLondon by Charlie Duff at HR Zone
- Steve Boese’s HR Happy Hour – TRU London Day 1
- My Talking HR (featuring Gareth Jones and Aland Whitford) – rather marred by problems with technology (difficulty logging on then cut off later on) – but some interesting thoughts about future unconferences? (I think we were describing the forthcoming Learning camp?)
- Another HR Happy Hour – TRU London Wrap Up
- Alan Whitford’s RCEuro – recorded from the pub at the end of the event!
Picture: Andy Serkis: From Gollum to Ian Dury
- Consulting – Research – Speaking – Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com