Every Thursday, we provide you with a thoughtful way to coach yourself – something all leaders need to do. So take five – enjoy the inspirational quotes and reflect on the questions that follow.
“Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by acts of love. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent then the one derived from fear of punishment.” ~ Ghandi
- When you think about leading with the power of love, what comes to mind?
- What acts of love are you extending to your followers now?
- What acts of love can you extend in the future?
- What small first step can you take to begin acts of love in your workplace?
- When will you start? Who can help?