Along with my co-contributors, I’m delighted to be able to let you know about this new publication, edited by my good friend Rob Hubbard, which celebrates 25 years of the eLearning Network.
This is what the publishers have to say about the book:
“Technology has revolutionised every aspect of our lives and how we learn is no exception. The trouble is, the range of elearning technologies and the options available can seem bewildering. Even those who are highly experienced in one aspect of elearning will lack knowledge in some other areas. Wouldn’t it be great if you could access the hard-won knowledge, practical guidance and helpful tips of world-leading experts in these fields? Edited by Rob Hubbard and featuring chapters written by global elearning experts: Clive Shepherd, Laura Overton, Jane Bozarth, Lars Hyland, Rob Hubbard, Julie Wedgwood, Jane Hart, Colin Steed, Clark Quinn, Ben Betts and Charles Jennings – this book is a practical guide to all the key topics in elearning, including: getting the business on board, building it yourself, learning management, blended, social, informal, mobile and game-based learning, facilitating online learning, making the most of memory and more.”
Table of contents
- So What is eLearning? Clive Shepherd
- Getting the Business on Board Laura Overton
- Build In-House, Buy Off -the-Shelf or Outsource? Jane Bozarth
- Production Processes – Making it Happen! Lars Hyland
- Making the Most of Memory Rob Hubbard
- Blended Learning Julie Wedgwood
- Informal and Social Learning Jane Hart
- Facilitating Live Online Learning Colin Steed
- Mobile Learning Clark Quinn
- Game-Based Learning Ben Betts
- Learning Management Charles Jennings
If you’d like to purchase the book directly from www.wiley.com, then you’ll get a 15% discount using the code VBF11. Alternatively, you’ll find it at Amazon and all the usual places, including on Kindle.