Date & Time: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 11 am ET
Sally Mitton, Head of People Technology and Transformation, PwC
Toyin Ogun, Chief Human Resources Officer, HAVI
Amanda Babb, VP, Human Resources, ADT Security Services
Darrell Whitney, VP, Human Resources, Meritor
Tracy Amabile, Global Head, Conduent HR and Learning Solutions
Dave Polacheck, Director, HR Advisory, The Hackett Group
John Sumser, Founder, Principal Analyst, HRExaminer
The events of 2020 put HR leaders in the hot seat, testing them to move high-stakes business continuity imperatives to the finish line — in record time. Over the last seven months, HR leaders have been trusted guides to their C-suite leaders, partners in ushering essential safety and wellness programs, engaging a remote workforce and accelerating digital transformation initiatives— all while supporting cultural shifts in an uncertain and increasingly isolated world.
This past summer The Hackett Group interviewed top HR leaders, on behalf of Conduent HR and Learning Solutions, to learn how the events of 2020 have impacted their daily operations, influenced the new role and expectations of HR, and shaped their workforce and workplace strategies in real-time.
Hear from a panel of these top HR leaders on how they are solving a myriad of mission-critical HR challenges including:
- The employee wellbeing imperative — across health, wealth and safety
- The impact of the new global workplace across physical environments and work-from- anywhere
- The reinvention of HR across capabilities, org models, and speed-to-execution
- The shift from digital transformation to digital immersion
- The need for HR to evangelize a culture of collaboration and teamwork, at a time when HR leaders have been in overdrive for months