I am an experienced and, I’m told, a provocative speaker.
I also lecture in HR and change management at the Cotrugli Business Academy in Croatia.
And I deliver the Human Capital Strategist programme in the UK and Europe for the Human Capital Institute (HCI).
Some of the topics I am ready to present on include:
- Human Capital Management: the art and science of people management and measurement
- The Social Business: how organisations can harness social media to develop social capital as a basis for sustained competitiveness
- Re-engineering Engagement: creating the people-led business
- The Use of Psychology in the Management of Change
- HR 2.0: taking accountability for the development of organisational capability
- The use of social media: training in web 2.0 and social networking tools
- Any of the topics dealt with in my blog, http://strategic-hcm.blogspot.com.
I will shortly be presenting at a number of platforms, including:
- The Social Business, HR 2.0 and using Social Media, The HR Society, 23 March 2009
Recent open (non-client) platforms (from April 2006) include:
- Challenges for Talent Managers, Capability Development for the Arab States, ITU, November 2009
- Ten Strategies for Maximising Performance, 5th People Management Executive Seminar, Athens, Greece, Boussias Communications, October 2009.
- Using Social Media for Competitive Advantage, Social Media in Business, Audana, October 2009
- Engaging Talent in the Recession, Ask the Experts: Using Recognition, Compensation and Human Capital Management as a Catalyst for Positive Change in a Recession, Globoforce, (webinar), May 2009
- HR 2.0 and Social Capital, HR 2.0: How to improve HR strategies using web 2.0 technologies, Grupul Realitatea-Catavencu, Bucharest, Romania, April 2009
- Talent Management, ITU Regional Human Capacity Development Forum for Europe and the CIS, Budva, Montenegro, March 2009
- Interview on the HRchitect Web Mingle (podcast), March 2009
- Interview on the Cranky Middle Manager (podcast), March 2009
- Strategic HR, The 8th Middle East Conference & Expo, Etisalat Academy, Dubai, February 2009
- HR Leadership Masterclass, Unistrategic, Singapore, December 2008
- Are You Serious about Gaining Competitive Advantage?, The Retention Summit, Kennedy Information, Orlando, US, November 2008.
- Web 2.0 Recruiting: How Social Networking Is Changing the Course of HR, Recruiting 2008 Conference, Kennedy Information, Orlando, US, November 2008.
- Talent Management, Malaysia Conference, Loganwise, October 2008
- Chairing and presenting HR Business Partnering, CEE HR Solutions, Fleming Gulf, Prague, September 2008
- Maintaining and building social value during restructuring, Kennedy Information (webinar), October 2008
- Digital HR, Knowledge Infusion (webinar), September 2008
- Social Networking and Web 2.0,, Leading into a Networked World, NetworkMP, July 2008
- Measuring and Reporting Human Capital Summit, Symposium Events, May 2008
- Chairing and presenting Creating Value through Performance Management, 2nd Annual HR Strategies in Banking & Finance, Fleming Gulf, Dubai, March / April 2008
- Talent Management, Singapore Conference, Loganwise, March 2008
- Emotional Intelligence, Innovation in Management, Network MP, February 2008
- Chairing CIPD Talent Management Conference, February 2008
- Building Organisational Capability through Learning and Development, Learning Technologies, January 2008
- Global HR: Trends and Differences, VIEW Mega Launch, HR.com, December 2007
- Creating Value through People, (keynote), Human Capital Analytics European Conference, InfoHRM, December 2007
- Human Capital Management, Indonesia Human Capital Forum, Jakarta, November 2007
- Developing Capability to increase Competitiveness, Infobasis, October 2007
- Human Capital Management, Sheffield Business Week, October 2007
- Human Capital Management, CIS HR Conference, Leading Ventures, July 2007
- Human Capital Management, Singapore Conference, MgDelxis, June 2007
- Organisational Capabilities, HR Forum, Richmond Events, May 2007
- Performance Management (with Mary Canavan, HRD British Library), HR Show, Centaur, May 2007
- Emotional Intelligence, Innovation in Management, Network MP, March 2007
- The Campaign for Performance, Buck Consultants, January 2007
- 5 Steps to Performance Management Success, Saba (webinar), September 2006
- Creating Value in People Management, Are You Getting the Most out of Your Talent?, Saba, June 2006
- Strategic Human Capital Management: Talents to Leaders (with Peter Hallard, Leadership Development, BBC), Talent Management and Leadership Development, Barcelona, Marcus Evans, May 2006.
I also co-host a regular podcast, Talking HR.