The Social Intranet Summit is coming up in a few weeks at Vancouver Convention Center, and it is shaping up to be a great event for anyone interested in hearing how organizations like Continuum, Electronic Arts (EA), Oxfam America, Penn State University, Servus Credit Union, and TELUS are building great internal collaboration and knowledge hubs:
Social intranets are turning the impossibly complex, seldom-used corporate intranets of days gone by into hubs of open communication, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
The Social Intranet Summit focuses on how to derive maximum business value from these next-generation intranets. Presentations are short, information-packed and full of case studies and real-world examples. Together with the pre-conference workshop, the Social Intranet Summit covers the full social intranet lifecycle: Plan, Build, Launch, Measure and Improve.
I will be delivering a keynote on October 28, as will Dion Hinchcliffe, of Dachis Group and ZDNet, and Eric Karajaluoto, Co-Founder of smashLAB. Presentations will also be delivered by:
- Andy Jankowski, Intranet Benchmarking Forum
- Bert Sandie, Director Technical Excellence, Electronic Arts (EA)
- Bevin Hernandez, Co-Founder, Firebrand Tribe
- Brian Edwards, Practice Leader, Collaboration, Habanero Consulting Group
- Dan Pontefract, Head of Learning, TELUS Communications
- Ephraim Freed, Intranet Project Lead, Oxfam America
- Ryan Gruss, Intranet Project Lead, Continuum
- Tracy Hutton, Consultant, The Marcus Buckingham Company
Planning to attend but haven’t registered yet? Use this discount code for $150 off registration, valid until October 8th: FriendOfStewart