Your job description is not sexy
Another view from my random series of not very sexy job descriptions. This one is from a job posting on a large job board.
I guess it tells you what you will be doing, but it doesn’t jazz me up about applying for the job. I especially enjoyed the “new employee’s induction” terminology. Sounds like they are heading for a few years of military service instead of starting a new job.
Under the leadership of the CFO is responsible for the planning and execution of programs and activities in the Human Resources Department.
· Works closely with the CFO communicating the company Strategies.
· Designs and coordinates new employee’s induction, training, performance management and improvement programs.
· Assures federal and multi-state laws compliance with (FLSA, OSHA, WPS, MSPA, EPA, FMLA, COBRA, EEO, ERISA, DFWP, E-Verification, DHS, H-2A and IRS among others.)
· Participates in the safety committee and secures compliance with official and private labor regulatory, health and safety audits, PRIMUSLAB, GLOBALGAP, Disney, Sysco, Tesco, DOL, etc.
· Administrates company benefits and manages workers compensation and unemployment claims.
· Manages the company’s housing and maintenance budget.
Share and Enjoy:
- Snow days can really frost your employees Image via Wikipedia Develop your weather policy before the storm…
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.