On 21st May, I’ll be facilitating a workshop on effective management of reward budgets for Osney Media.
This workshop follows on from the Rewards & Benefits 2010 Summit on 19th & 20th May, which I also hope to be attending. Speakers at the conference will include:
- Dame Carol Black, National Director, Health and Work, Department for Work and Pensions
- Paula McDonald, Deputy Director for Pay and Workforce Performance, The Cabinet Office
- Duncan Brown, Director, HR Business Development, The Institute
of Employment Studies
- Joan Chaplin, Reward Manager, BBC People
- Ken McSweeney, Vice President of Compensation and Benefits,
- Mary Rogers, Director, Compensation & Benefits, Europe, Hertz
- Jane Vivier, Head of Reward, Cancer Research UK
- Louise Phillips, European HR Benefits Leader, IBM
- Paul Craven, Head of Reward, sanofi-aventis
- Dev Raval, Head of Employee Rewards, BSKYB
- Janet Mckenzie, Reward & Benefits Manager, Arqiva
- Andrew Wood, Regional Director, AEGON Global Pensions
- David Turetsky, Product and Solution Evangelist, Workscape Inc.
- David Ewers, Subject Area Leader, Business Finance; Director,
Henley Centre for Value Improvement, Henley Business School
- Jonathan Chapman, FME Teaching Fellow, Cranfield University
School of Management
- David Turetsky, Head of Product Marketing, Hay Group
- Guy Ellis, Director, PeopleStuf Ltd.
- Robert Manson, Director, Employee Health and Performance,
- Tim Taylor, Head of Reward and Recognition, TUI Travel UK &
Book online here. And if you do attend, come and say hello.
- Consulting – Research – Speaking – Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com