Here is a list of HR-related articles and blog posts that I highly recommend. Happy reading!
- This article titled “Performance Management As a Business Discipline” was recognized as one of the most original and valuable contribution to the profession by HR People & Strategy. It talks about how performance management can be transformed into a business management tool.
- Read about what really makes knowledge workers productive. Or revist Herzberg.
- Learn about how companies like SAP are creating & discovering new talent pools. It expects 1% of its workforce in 2020 to be made up with employees with autism.
- Millenials value “People / Culture Fit, Career Potential, Work-life Balance” above compensation when they join organizations. Good data to use if you are looking at defining your Employee Value Proposition.
- The “purpose shortage” is a bigger problem than jobs shortage. This one is my favourite long-read for the month!
Filed under: Employee Engagement, Human Resources, Management, Talent Management Tagged: Employee Engagement, Employee Value Proposition, HR, Human Resources, Management, Performance Management, Talent Management, Towers Watson, Trends, Trendspotting, Workplace