HR Saab Story
Welcome to my new recurring Vlog series which I am calling “HR Saab Stories”. The premise is simple, and stupid. I am going to record one minute (more or less) video blogs in my Saab when the urge strikes. These will be topics related to things I think about while driving to and from work. My normal weekly mileage is about 500 miles just for work.
In this first vlog in the series, I share some thoughts on the possible impact of the recent .03 cent reduction of the state minimum wage in Colorado.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Dress The Part For Your Saab [Car Culture] (jalopnik.com)
- GM continues with Saab shutdown as talks continue (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Got A Saab? Head To Detroit To Help Save The Brand [Carpocalypse] (jalopnik.com)
- They Didn’t Need That Three Cents, Anyway (slog.thestranger.com)
- Colorado Is First State to Lower Minimum Wage (dailyfinance.com)
Share and Enjoy: