As we enter the middle of the work week, I have two pieces of news that I’m delighted to share with my readers. First up is this month’s Leadership Development Carnival at Dan McCarthy’s blog, “Great Leadership”.
Dan has been gracious in sharing my piece “Social Media and the True Meaning of Leadership” in this month’s edition, along with announcing that he’s added my blog to his esteemed blogroll (thanks Dan!). Be sure to check out this month’s Leadership carnival on Dan’s blog, which features over 40 articles written by various leadership writers and thinkers.
The second piece of news is my serving as a guest co-host on this week’s edition of the “Weekly Leader” podcast. In this show, Peter Mello, the show’s founder, and I discuss a variety of leadership topics, including a look at some ideas on how leaders can improve the way they communicate change to their team. You can listen to the podcast below or download the MP3 to listen to later by clicking the download link.
Download podcast (Right-click link and select “Save link as” option)
I want to thank Peter for inviting me to guest co-host this week’s show and I look forward to appearing on his show again soon.
Some other posts you may enjoy:
- Check out August Leadership Carnival at JasonSeiden.com
- October Leadership Development Carnival Now Online at Aspire-CS.com
- Creating A Better Workplace – My Interview on Real Recognition Radio
- 3 Steps To Help Get Your Leadership Groove On
- A Tale of Halloween – A Spooky Trick AND Treat
- Making Recognition More Common in the Workplace – Guest post at ReadyToFeedback.com