I’ll be presenting on HR and Social Media at the Kenexa Euro Summit in London on 26 May.
“In today’s current economic environment the importance of attracting, motivating, engaging and retaining the industry’s highest performing employees has never been more vital to your organisation’s success. This year’s conference will feature a full day of thought-provoking sessions that will help you discover how to identify and nurture high performers and create the right environments within your organisation for them to thrive.
Why You Should Attend
Guarantee yourself the ultimate learning experience as you explore, learn, share and network at Kenexa’s complimentary flagship European event with senior HR members from Europe’s most elite organisations.
- Learn Best-in-class thought leadership from Europe’s top HR influencers around the themes of recruitment and retention
- Find out exclusive business research and data around key business metrics and performance
- Listen to case study presentations from leading European and global organisations
- Gain insight and adopt best practices around the latest HR challenges and innovation
- Discover the industry’s latest cutting edge HR technology, featuring product roadmaps and demonstrations
- Network with senior HR members and influencers and create the invaluable personal connections you need to help you overcome your challenges in the forthcoming year.
You can register for a free place at the event by clicking here.
Let me know if you read this blog and you will be attending. It would be great to say hello.
You can also read an article from me in the latest edition of Kenexa’s Evolve HR.
- Consulting – Research – Speaking – Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com