Zenger Folkman is rapidly being recognized as one of the leading-edge leadership development and consulting firms of the 21st century. Global leaders in the automotive, financial, engineering, technology, retail, consumer products, and professional services sectors are using ZF’s ground breaking systems as the foundation of their leadership and organization development.
Now in the second year of our ZF partnership, we’re seeing firsthand the power of their strengths-based leadership and coaching development systems. If you’re interested in dramatically boosting personal, team, or organization leadership and coaching skills there’s an incredibly rare opportunity you’ll want to seize this summer. And you could combine this powerful Leadership Summit with vacation and leisure time in picturesque Park City — one of Utah’s top tourist destinations favoured by entertainment stars during Robert Redford’s Sundance Film Festival.
For about the cost of our two-day public workshops you have an extremely unique and unusual chance to immerse yourself for three days:
- Hear from — and chat with two leading international authorities in leadership — and especially the revolutionary new field of Strengths-Based Leadership: Joe Folkman and Jack Zenger.
- Learn from ground-breaking leadership/organization development approaches. Speakers include:
- Bill Ribaudo, Managing Partner — Deloitte
- Joe Garbus, VP, Talent & Leadership Development — Celgene
- Brenda Norman, Director, Workforce Planning & Development — State of Minnesota
- Rhonda Ryan, Program Manager, Leadership Development — Sony PlayStation
- Mara Olaizola, Talent & Career Development — Renault
- Linda Simon, Sr. VP, Leadership & Org Development with Maureen Williams, Director, Leadership Development — DIRECTV
- Participate in two of the three Zenger Folkman core workshops; The Extraordinary Leader, The Extraordinary Coach, The Inspiring Leader (click here to get more info and download brochures), or Elevating Feedback. Our standard fees for two days of these public workshops alone will cover this Summit fee and most of your hotel costs.
- Have breakfast, lunch, or dinner — or just chat time — with me or Brad Smith (our new Director of Business Development) to discuss what you’re learning and how you can apply the powerful leadership development approaches from this Summit.
- Get up close and personal, network, and share best practices with senior leaders and leadership/organization development professionals.
- Spend time with senior ZF executives, Bob Sherwin and Barbara Steel, co-authors of the highly acclaimed How to Be Exceptional: Drive Leadership Success by Magnifying Your Strengths.
- Network and enjoy dinner at Jack Zenger’s “manor estate” home on 80 acres overlooking Midway and the Wasatch Mountains.
This is not a massive convention with hundreds or thousands of people. It’s a relaxed and intimate meeting in a beautiful setting. I attended the last two Summits and they were outstanding. So register now to ensure a seat!
5th Annual Leadership Summit
July 28 – July 31, 2014 — Park City, Utah
The Chateaux Resort Deer Valley
(30 minutes from Salt Lake City airport)
I hope you can join us for one of this field’s premier leadership development events.
For over three decades, Jim Clemmer’s keynote presentations, workshops, management team retreats, seven bestselling books, articles, and blog have helped hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. The Clemmer Group is the Canadian strategic partner of Zenger Folkman, an award-winning firm best known for its unique evidence-driven, strengths-based system for developing extraordinary leaders and demonstrating the performance impact they have on organizations.