This isn’t an either-or question, Neil Lebovits of Dynamic Scale argues in a recent post in The Fordyce Letter, “Too Good for Job Boards?”
We liked the way Lebovits explains how to successfully integrate job boards and social media sites to connect with great candidates so much that we wanted to share it with you, along with some interesting statistics of our own that back up his experience:
Every month on Monster Worldwide’s global websites:
- More than 183.3 million job searches are performed.
- More than 107.4 million jobs are viewed.
- Over 950,000 new resumes are added to Monster’s global database.
- 29,000 Medical/Health Resumes are added to Monster.com in the U.S. each month.
- The Monster Diversity & Inclusion Partner Network has approximately 35 million registered members across Black Planet, iHispano, Military.com and corresponding partnerships
- Over the past 12 months, Monster has seen more than 1.5 million IT job searches each month.
How are you incorporating job boards into your recruitment strategy?