On 28th April, I’ll be speaking at informatology’s 2010 "Good Practice for Great Performance" conference, which is designed to give business and talent leaders inspiration and insight to help their organisations be as successful as they can be.
The conference sounds like a lot of fun, with plenty of 2.0 and even an unconference thrown in!
Key themes include managing change, leadership, customer service, executive coaching, engaging and utilising talent, great places to work, the professional services sector, e-learning, making video, the future of workplace learning, team collaboration 2.0 (my session), sharing knowledge 2.0, enterprise 2.0, and learning & performance 2.0!
Other confirmed speakers include…
- Professor Robert Winston – Professor of Science and Society and Emeritus Professor of Fertility Studies at Imperial College, world-famous author and TV personality delivers the inspirational opening keynote
- Michael Izza – CEO, The Institute of Chartered Accountants chairs the session focusing on the Professional Services sector
- Jo Causon – CEO, The Institute of Customer Service chairs the "Great Customer Service" session
- Tom O’Byrne – CEO, Great Place To Work® Institute UK, chairs a session featuring winners of their award
- Professor Andrew Mayo, frequent speaker, writer and facilitator in international HRM, specialising in people and organisation development, chairs the session on Great Leadership
- Julie Starr, Author of the bestselling “The Coaching Manual” chairs the session on Executive Coaching
- Nick Shackleton-Jones, Online & Informal Learning Manager at the BBC leads a whole-day masterclass with his BBC colleagues, on how to create video on a shoestring
- Jane Hart leads a whole-day masterclass on Learning & Performance 2.0
- Sudhir Giri, Global Head of Learning Technologies at Google, speaks on Sharing Knowledge 2.0
- Clive Shepherd, a consultant specialising in learning and communications technologies, chairs the session on Great e-Learning.
The conference will be held at Baker Tilly’s Conference Centre in London from Wednesday 28th to Friday 30th April, 2010.
Can you attend this event? Book here.
- Consulting – Research – Speaking – Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com