Date & Time: Thursday, April 29, 2021 1:00 pm ET
Madeline Laurano, Founder at Aptitude Research
After a year of uncertainty, change, and crises, employees are looking for ways to give back, volunteer time, and influence policies in a more meaningful way. And they want their employers to help. Companies that support and invest in employee advocacy and giving are better able to recruit, engage, and retain talent.
This presentation will highlight the latest research on the strategies and technology HR professionals are using to drive employee engagement through corporate social responsibility programs that enhance wellbeing and drive impact for both their communities and their businesses.
In this webinar, you will learn…
- How HR professionals are meeting the social impact needs and expectations of employees
- What role Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) plays in helping companies improve DEI initiatives
- Who is responsible for CSR
- How companies can provide employees with safe volunteering and activism opportunities in a remote world
- What technology companies use to help administer, engage and track volunteering and activism opportunities