Post from: MAPpingCompanySuccess
Friday series exploring Startups and the people who make them go. Read all If the Shoe Fits posts here
- identified a market itch;
- crafted a way to scratch it that will delight and de-stress;
- polished the vision so people would get it;
- wowed investors to get funding;
- hired the best talent you could find; and
- worked your tail off building them into a team.
But deep down you believe that teamwork is actually a lot of people doing what you say.
What are your odds for success?
Image credit: HikingArtist