Just time to get the show notes out from the last episode of Talking HR before we do the next show (#022, on Next Generation HR) tonight.
For #021, I was joined by a guest host, MOK, from the Innovation Beehive.
We discussed the importance of innovation during, and helping to exit from, the recession. And also HR’s role supporting innovation – creating an innovative culture etc.
We also reviewed a new book – The Silver Lining by Scott Anthony.
- The Innovation Beehive (MOK’s company)
- CIPD event on Managing through the Downturn (where I met MOK)
- VISA Europe case study (from MOK’s event)
- Sylvia Ann Hewlett Top Talent research
- Moon Shots community
- ASDA ‘knocking down the walls’ article
- Gregg Fraley: Jack’s Notebook.
Talking HR is hosted by Krishna De and Jon Ingham and you can contact us with your thoughts and feedback about the show at talkinghrpodcast(at)gmail.com.
Picture credit: إبن البيطار
- Consulting – Research – Speaking – Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com