As someone who consults with organisations about recruitment, there are times when you lose track of everything you have achieved on a project – especially with a large and lengthy project.
Recently I finished a large recruitment project for a household name European client (sorry I have to keep that anonymous currently). While putting together and delivering the final project presentation, the achievements made for some good reading.
Many of you reading this blog, will know that I am passionate about recruitment, and delivering quality and value (to both clients and job seekers), so I thought I would share with you some of what we achieved on this project (just to demonstrate that blogging is not all that I do!)
Here are just some of the successful parts of the project that we successfully delivered on time and on budget:
- Initiated and implemented the company’s first ever employee engagement surveys and external employer brand survey
- Re-engineered all online recruitment workflows and processes
- Introduced social media into the recruiting process
- Designed and rolled out two new online recruitment platforms, one for volume recruitment campaigns and one for multiple, multi country location recruitment
- Dramatically improved the candidate experience online, developing and improving the employer brand at the same time
- Introduction of candidate assessment filtering
- Put the business focus back into recruitment as a key business area
- Aligned the online recruitment processes with the needs of the business
- Improved recruiting and diversity reporting
- Massively increased the recruitment functionality and time saving across multiple locations
- Saved a large portion of the Rain Forest by removing paper CV’s!!
I have to say that I have been lucky that I was working with a forward thinking and responsive client (they are not all like that are they?) and an online recruitment provider that was just a pleasure to work with (well most of the time anyway!), and who was as passionate about delivering success as I was.
So, onwards now into some new projects, a good number of which will no doubt be focused around social recruiting (if all the meetings I have had recently are anything to go by!).
If you are considering recruitment projects at the moment, and would like to know more about some of the things we did to deliver this project successfully, feel free to contact me for a more detailed discussion.
If you like reading this blog, then click on the orange RSS icon here and get the latest Sirona Says posts delivered to your RSS reader or your inbox the moment they come out.