The Health and Benefits Leadership Conference request for proposal deadline is being extended. Speakers now have until Aug. 3 to submit a proposal to present at the annual benefits conference, which is scheduled for April 7-9, 2021, in Las Vegas.
The conference will cover a variety of benefits topics, including healthcare costs, paid leave programs, mental health, financial wellness, tech solutions, family and caregiving benefits, and HR leadership. Next year’s event will primarily look at how companies and HR leaders are navigating the coronavirus pandemic and reshaping—and relying on—benefits to help employees during unprecedented times.
Related: What’s your 2021 benefits strategy?
Conference organizers are looking for employers that are doing innovative things, solving big challenges and committed to helping employees in trying times—and that are willing to share their strategies, successes, challenges and lessons learned. They also are seeking vendors and consultants to present along with employer clients. Vendors are typically not accepted to present without an employer client, unless it is in the Ideas & Innovators general session, which features fast-paced presentations on big ideas.
Suggested topics include:
- Embracing new benefits as a result of the coronavirus pandemic
- How and why you’ve changed your employee benefit package (adding or dropping benefits)
- Communicating with employees in times of crisis
- New solutions and results with wellness—physical, mental and financial health
- Healthcare and benefits legislation
- All types of forward-looking benefits—employee-paid and voluntary
- Developments in retirement and financial security
To submit a proposal, please go here.
Applicants can expect to be notified of the status of their submissions near the end of October.