I think that’s relevant because for me, the fundamental basis for ecosystems is the extension of network organisations outside a single organisation, increasingly through the use of digital platforms.
We also heard today from probably the prime example of an ecosystem orchestrator, which is Haier, in a talk delivered by their CEO, Zhang Ruimin, in Mandarin. This wasn’t translated on the live stream so I only got a few additional insights on top of what I’ve previously read elsewhere.
- Employees – from the economic to autonomous person. Emancipating and mobilising people’s ability rather than seeking balance or harmony. And seeing the world as my HR department.
- Organisations – from bureaucracy to ‘3 selves’: self employed, self-motivated and self-organised.
- Compensation – from broadbanding to paid by users. Linking income directly to value provided to customers.
- Consulting Research Speaking Training Writing
- Strategy – Talent – Engagement – Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com