There is real money to be made in virtual goods. While those of us that do not play Farmville or Mafia wars may shake our heads, never doubt the power of this marketplace.
- Virtual Goods Expected to Grow by 40 Percent Next Year, Study Says (bits.blogs.nytimes.com)
- U.S. virtual goods market to hit $2.1 billion in 2011 (venturebeat.com)
- US Virtual Goods Market to Surpass $2 Billion in 2011 (eon.businesswire.com)
- U.S. Virtual Goods Market to Hit $2.1 Billion in 2011 (nytimes.com)
- Report: U.S. virtual goods market growing (cnn.com)