11 Years of Social Media Work – And 11 Gifts For You!
Today, October 4, 2015, marks my eleventh anniversary of writing, contributing and interacting on social media. It has been an awesome opportunity and privilege to make so many friends and acquaintances over the 11 years through social media. I would not be who I am today without my interactions with you.
I have been involved in social media during every year in my fifties and now I am into my second year in my sixties. I have progressed a lot from writing my first blog post eleven years ago about going to the dentist to thousands of blog posts on employee engagement.
I celebrated my sixty-first birthday ten days ago and in celebration of being 61 and 11 years in social media I offer you 11 fantastic free resources on employee engagement. Enjoy – and look for even better contributions and resources in the next 11 years!
- The Power of Employee Engagement: Booklet on the Pyramid of Employee Engagement.
- Engage for Success: Enhancing Performance Through Employee Engagement.
- The Top Tens of Employee Engagement.
- Zengage: How to Get More Into Your Work to Get More Out of Your Work.
- Waggle: 39 Ways to Improve Human Organizations, Work and Engagement
- Employee Engagement: 72 Small Actions for Big Results
- Assorted Zingers: Poems and Cartoon to Take a Bite Out of Work.
- Engaging Questions: The Question is the Answer
- Primers for Engaging Conversations
- 22 Tools to Overcome Grumpiness: How Not to be Grumpy at Work (or in the rest of your life)
- Game On
David Zinger is an employee engagement speaker and expert celebrating 11 years of social media involvement.