I guess it is kind of a chicken and egg dilemma.
If you really stop and consider it, this question is a no-brainer.
In my experience, positive attitude is the precursor to success.
Without a positive mental attitude and a dedication to life-long learning, it is almost impossible to achieve success, and much harder to maintain it.
I think positive attitude supports those small every day actions that build the foundation of your success.
If you do the little things right with a positive attitude, the big things will follow.
I think positive attitude always and eventually leads to great success.
I think successful people typically:
• do what unsuccessful people don’t, won’t or can’t do.
• stretch their personal limits and comfort zones
• know how to access mentors or coaches
• take consistent action towards their goals
• don’t listen to conventional wisdom
• are always learning
Republished with author’s permission from original post.