DEMO Asia 2012 has just announced speakers and sages for its upcoming conference in Singapore.
- Jeff Clavier @jeffclavier : Founder and Managing Partner of SoftTech VC, one of the most active seed stage investors in Web 2.0 startups.
- Robert Kim – Director (Consumer Infocomm) of Singapore’s Infocomm Development Authority, where he plays industry development role in the areas of start-ups/entrepreneurship, online gaming and digital media.
- Philip Lim Feng – Chief Executive Officer, Exploit Technologies Pte Ltd
- Adeo Ressi @adeoressi – Founding Member, TheFunded.com, an online community of 12,000 CEOs to research, rate, and review funding sources worldwide. He’s is also the CEO of Founder Institute.
- Michael Yap – Deputy CEO & Executive Director of Interactive Digital Media Programme Office, Media Development Authority, Singapore
- Matt Marshall @mmarshall – Executive Producer, DEMO & Editor-in-Chief, Venturebeat
DEMO Asia will start on February 29 2012. Reserve your seats today for DEMO Asia 2012 here. Use this Promotional Code to get 5% off your ticket: GRE67M