A reflection on the challenges of open mics and social media — and how they impact our efforts — was the topic of an early column penned for CSO Online.
Read the column here: http://www.csoonline.com/article/597056/security-careers-the-mic-is-always-on.-always.-
Security Careers: The Mic is Always On. Always.
Like politicians who’ve been embarrassed by public microphone mistakes, security professionals need to remember comments that are made in bad taste can put both a career, and an entire security program, in danger
Read more of Michael’s CSO columns
Get a list of CSO columns by Michael Santarcangelo by clicking this link: http://www.csoonline.com/author/691051/Michael+Santarcangelo
Get more insights and engage with Michael
- sign up for the weekly Curated Catalyst Newsletter [read more] [sign-up – NOTE: check the Curated Catalyst Newsletter box]
- engage with Michael on twitter (@catalyst): [click here]
- share concepts on google+ : [click here]
- get blog updates by RSS: [click here for the RSS feed link — for your favorite feed reader]
- get blog updated by email: [click here for to subscribe by email – NOTE: check the blog updates box]