Is it a struggle to make your company values real in the everyday work of every employee?
Do your employees willingly engage in your company culture, thereby delivering better results?
If you need the solution to any of these questions, join Globoforce VP of Strategy and Consulting Derek Irvine as he leads an interactive workshop that will help you Build Your Winning Culture of Recognition.
In this half-day workshop, Derek will help you:
* Build the business case for your culture of recognition
* Align recognition with company values and objectives
* Define measurable results to uncover the ROI on your recognition investment
Register now for this exclusive workshop on how to build a winning culture of recognition proven to increase employee engagement by double digits in your organization. You will also earn 4 IHR credits.
Dates and locations are:
* Atlanta, GA: Thursday, Oct 27, 2011
* New York, NY: Friday, Oct 28, 2011
* Chicago, IL: Monday, Nov 14, 2011
* San Francisco, CA: Thursday, Nov 17, 2011
Find out more information and register here. Blog readers should enter discount code: GLOBOBLOG for half-off the registration fee.