In today’s challenging marketplace of ideas and practices, managers advance individual and organizational skills at all levels, as they seize new opportunities with brainpowered tools that enhance innovation for a new era.
Lead Prosperity in Turbulent Times
It’s remarkable how far study of the brain has come in the past two decades. The upshot? Managers could capitalize on neuro-designed tactics to meet unique challenges. Leaders could come away with dynamically innovative ventures. Imagine workplace advances that fit the innovative new era we’ve just entered. Consider the missed genius for those who linger behind.
Conventional approaches won’t get past gridlock or compromise as seen in the lack of punch needed to stretch and grow new job opportunities. We have a long way to go, when you watch toxins stunt growth in less resilient workforces, while morale tanks. Loss and failure’s no surprise, when disconnect exists between what brains do well and what managers neglect to do. It doesn’t have to be that way.
Check out the ratio between what people and organizations might have been and what they become, and you’ll likely agree that rejuvenated approaches are urgently needed. Tools that align with dynamic neuro discoveries, equip the mind to cultivate, advance potential.
10 Brain Facts that Trigger Managerial Tools
Managers improve tone, increase talent and transform training, based on how they:
- Engage opposing views to use more working memory rather than remain in ruts that default to the brain’s basal ganglia – the part that stores and relies on familiar tone.
- Access both left and right brainpower, for diverse ways to cross isolated silos, combine hard and soft skills, and tame the amygdala or seat of emotions
- Run from stress and other workplace toxins, since stress shrinks brains, and cortisol crushes progress. Laugh and increase serotonin chemicals, by using good tone.
- Question to stoke multiple intelligences in ways that increase curiosity and gain innovative outcomes to ratchet up workplace IQ for ongoing inventions.
- Cultivate interpersonal intelligence initiatives, in changing markets, by meeting customer needs through stoking more synergy between arts and sciences.
- Activate risk’s neural pathways for new initiatives to spark the kind of chemical and electrical circuitry that gains well being and higher productivity from all workers.
- Mindguide or mutually mentor others in ways that teach as you learn. Retain more by doing than by listening. Grow new dendrite brain cells for growth because of plasticity.
- Facilitate improved individual and organizational DNA by creating more interactive meetings and developmental sessions where folks explore new ideas.
- Reflect with people rather than assess them in conventional ways. Acknowledge more success and trigger change with mutual dividends through neuro-plasticity.
- Propose solutions for problems raised at work, and model brainpowered possibilities rather than venting which creates neuron pathways for more of the same.
Without question, organizational change can appear daunting at first. Lead only one neuro-discovery , though, and you’ve already begun to launch effective changes in your organization. What if you started by simply stepping in the direction of a novel idea worth pursuing?