BRAND is the cumulative effect of the stories your customers and stakeholders are sharing externally. CULTURE is the cumulative effect of the stories your employees share internally.
If you want to change your brand or culture, you first must change your stories! If you want to change your stories, you have to change your experiences.
Here’s a collection of links to blog posts (including helpful infographics) designed to help you create exceptional customer, leadership, and employee experiences.
Customer Centricity & Loyalty
- What’s Your Customer Service Story?
- Delighters And Disappointers
- Service Recovery On A Napkinfograph
Customer Experience From The Inside Out
- How To Create Exceptional Customer Experiences On A Napkin
- Your External Service Can’t Possibly Be Better Than Your Internal Service
- Eliminating Distractors And Disappointers
- The Sole Purpose of Your Organization is to Create and Keep Delighted Customers
- How Do You Create Exceptional Employee Experiences?
- Employee Promoters Lead to Customer Promoters