Asking great questions leads to great results
Chris Ferdinandi of Renegade HR asked me a pair of great questions a couple of weeks ago.
The first question was: “Would you like to be part of an e-Book I am putting together?” My answer was affirmative.
The second question was:
“What one thing can you can do to become a better HR pro in 2010?’
My short answer to this question was stop practice preventive human resources, and start practicing bold HR. You can my complete thoughts, along with 11 other HR thought leaders by downloading the book. Check out the information after the jump!
Do Amazing Things is a collection of short, actionable ideas – things you can do this year to become a better HR professional.
Sponsored by Renegade HR and created in partnership with 12 of HR’s leading thinkers, you’ll find ideas on collaboration and innovation, recruiting, networking, performance management and more!
(This book requires Adobe Reader, which you can download free at Adobe.com.)
- China Miner Gorman from SHRM
- Michael VanDervort from Human Race Horses
- Lance Haun from Rehaul
- Karla Porter from the Greater Wilkes-Barre Chamber in PA
- Paul Hebert from I2I
- Jim D’Amico, recruiter extraordinaire
- Victorio Milian from Creative Chaos Consultant
- Ben Eubanks from UpstartHR
- Steve Boese from Knowledge Infusion
- Nathaniel Rottenberg from Rypple
- Trish McFarlane from HR Ringleader
- Jessica Lee from APCO Worldwide
Related articles by Zemanta
- If You’re in HR — Chris Ferdinandi Wants You To Do Something Amazing… (i2i-align.com)
- FoxIt Reader — A Great Alternative PDF Reader for Linux (makeuseof.com)
- Leaderpalooza 2010 with Mike Henry — Fort Lauderdale (michaelvandervort.posterous.com)
Share and Enjoy: