Spent time with the executive management team of AIDS Care Rochester NY in a Team Building & Leadership workshop.
AIDS Care is the leading provider of HIV/AIDS services in Rochester New York, and the Finger Lakes and was formed by the January 2010 merger of AIDS Community Health Center and AIDS Rochester.
We not only offer a wide array of HIV/AIDS medical, social and prevention services in a calm, comfortable and welcoming environment. We are also the only organization in the Finger Lakes region with HIV/AIDS care and support services as our sole focus.
I was contacted because the management team was looking to improve their team-work and their effectiveness in communicating with each other and their staff.
Executive Communication, with outcomes of;
- Identify key challenges that inhibit optimal team performance
- Address listening and speaking skills for understanding of the group’s stage;
- Understand implications for team planning.
- Understand and practice non-verbal communication skills; learn about pitfalls in communication.
- Understand stress and the effects on team performance and communication skills; how to recognize stress within yourself and within team members.
- Develop skills to listen and speak effectively when in a stressful interaction.
Outcomes from our time:
- Applications of DiSC to Aids Care Managerial Leadership team.
- Develop shared language for team improvement.
- Identify action steps for further Executive Team Development.
Thank you AIDS Care Rochester.
Could your team benefit from Executive Communication & High Performance Teams Training? Contact Mike…to make your team and leaders better, resulting in increased productivity and people who love the work they do.
michael cardus is create-learning