Stop the Lies
This short video “defends” public sector employees by pushing back against charges from some sectors of the media that labor unions who represent public sector employees are largely responsible for many of the budget issues that states are currently dealing with. Check out the video and let me know if it makes an impression on you in way over this debate.
Personally, I think it plays to membership of these unions, and doesn’t do much in terms of advancing the argument into the court of public opinion. I’d be curious to hear what your thoughts are.
- AFSCME Pushes Back On Overpaid Public Service Employee Blame-Placing (crooksandliars.com)
- State, largest employee union reach tentative agreement (thegazette.com)
- “AFSCME, Public Employees Union, Is No. 1 Election Spender — for Now” and related posts (democraticunderground.com)
Share and Enjoy:
- The Changing Face of Leadership in Organized Labor Organized Labor. Not just a club for good old boys…
- Social Media – Did You Know? 4.0 Video Social Media for HR professionals This is another official update…
- A CEO and a Union Image via Wikipedia Price Chopper CEO talks about unions The…
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.