One out of ten ain’t bad
and it’s the one that counts the most in my book. Everything else is just stuff.
1. I have a tendency to over-share.
2. I think I am funnier and cuter than I really am.
3. Despite my best intentions, I don’t use an editorial calendar.
4. I never check my metrics for any reason other than personal vanity.
5. I don’t post at the optimal times to get the best click rates. I usually post when I am bored, standing in the elevator or when I am awake at 3 am due to insomnia.
6. I check my Klout score at least once a month. (hey, McDonald’s sent me a $5 gift card once that I gave to a hungry homeless guy. Not sure I did him any favors)
7. I retweet myself frequently, mostly to irritate Frank Zupan.
8. I fantasize about being more strategic with my social media strategies, but lack the strategic vision to effectively implement the plan, and mostly don’t ccare.
9. I am an irregular curator of obscure topics, and i seldom meet my own deadlines…like my new blog launch which was going to be March 10th. Nope….not so much.
10. I am my own authentic self on all my social media channels every day, good or bad. And mostly that’s what matters, to me!