If you didn’t catch the original post on hiring zombies, then you might want to check it out. It will help this post to make more sense! Several of the comments on that post had some great responses, and I’ve incorporated them into this sequel.
Okay, less talk, more fun. Here we go!
- Zombies simplify the succession planning process. When an executive dies, just bring them back to life. via April
- Zombies don’t need lunch or smoke breaks. via Trish
- If performance is an issue, just shoot the offender and bring in a new one.
- They are very inexpensive labor and not covered by the FLSA. via Tammy
- You’ll never have to have the “your thong is showing” conversation. via Trish
- While body odor would be a problem, the other zombies wouldn’t really care to complain. via Nevinesq
- If you have to fire a zombie, you can be sure it won’t cry. via Trish
Do you have a reason to hire a zombie? I’d love to hear it! Leave a comment below and maybe we can carry this into a trilogy.
I actually started writing a funny post series a looong time ago called “Bob the Office Zombie.” He screwed everything up that he touched, and he was the only zombie in an otherwise normal office. I’m thinking that I need to pull that out of the closet and dust it off. What do you think?