Engage these resource to build learning, relationships and results.
- Get lean. http://bit.ly/c4GoBS
- Terrific and comprehensive summary of lessons learned from Seth Godin by JD Meier. http://bit.ly/cpNR86
- How to stay on top of the world of info-graphics. Great resource. http://bit.ly/aGJLEI
- WOW. Leadership is the ball: leadership is a collective process not an individual attribute ~ Didier Marlier http://bit.ly/dvkSnh
- Is social media replacing something we have, or adding a new thing? with Kevin Jones. http://bit.ly/bXM6pa
- Do you have a learning partner? http://bit.ly/dgr16d
- I love it. Thanks Eric Klein. 18 reasons Love is more demanding than Law. http://bit.ly/atasNf
- The 80/20 Rule and Strengths-Based Development By Jerry Kail http://bit.ly/dxdmyS
- Terry Strabucker has created a free, simple, elegant, and powerful leadership ebook with “glass.” http://bit.ly/b369kp
- Julian Dobson with 5 counterintuitive tips of creating community and changing the world. http://bit.ly/bmhztR
- Joseph Grenny video interview on how to ask for your vacation time. http://bit.ly/b6wlL4
- Terrific free 41 page PDF on The Power of Accessible Leadership by Dan Oestreich. Download it now. http://bit.ly/cxyWNe
- Take a look at 6 feet of death and taxes in US. Awesome data display. http://bit.ly/azfJqA
- Light living – think of nothing that happens as either good or bad. Stop judging, and stop expecting. http://bit.ly/c9XhmW
- Why Newcomers Often See Things More Clearly Than Old Hands. http://bit.ly/bS7J05
- 1 minute video message: Get rid of the crappy stuff. Advice from Steve Jobs to Nike. http://bit.ly/cEfM2R
- Powerful. The High Cost of Mistrust by Judy Bardwick. http://bit.ly/cgA5BZ
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
David Zinger, M.Ed., is an employee engagement writer, educator, speaker, coach, and consultant. David founded and moderates the 2380 member Employee Engagement Network. His website offers 1000 posts/articles relating to employee engagement and reached over 1,000,000 page views in under 4 months in 2010. David is involved in the application of Enterprise 2.0 approaches to engagement and the precursor, creating engaging approaches to communication, collaboration, and community within Enterprise 2.0.
Book David for education, speaking, and coaching on engagement today for 2010.