Google recently integrated personalized and real time search into their Search Engine Results Pages. Since roughly 70% of searches occur on Google, it is imperative that Internet Marketers know and understand Google’s recent update to their Search Algorithm. After reading through many articles on the subject dating back to early 2007, I wanted to share the articles that I thought were most relevant to the topic. They are listed below in chronological order.
13 Google Personalized and Real Time Search Resources for SEO and PPC
- SearchEngineLand.com: Google Ramps Up Personalized Search by Danny Sullivan on February 2, 2007
- SearchEngineLand.com: Google Personalized Search, Google Bookmarks & Link Building by Eric Ward on March 5, 2007
- SEOBook.com: Search Personalization Will NOT Kill SEO by Aaron Wall on January 29, 2007
- SEOBook.com: How to Turn Google Personalized Search Results Off Without Logging Out by Aaron Wall on June 9, 2007
- AimClearblog.com: How To Exploit Personalized Search for SEO by Marty Weintraub on November 29, 2009
- SearchEngineLand.com: Google Launches Real Time Search by Danny Sullivan on December 7, 2009
- Huomah.com: SEO Guide to Google Personalized Search by David Harry on December 7, 2009
- AriOzick.com: Why I’m Not Worried About Personalized Search or Caffeine (and Why You Shouldn’t be Either) by Ari Ozick on December 8, 2009
- OutSpokenMedia.com: Google Enables Real Time Spam and More by Rae Hoffman on December 9, 2009
- MediaPost.com: How Real-Time Search and Personalization Influence PPC and SEO Campaigns by Laurie Sullivan on December 9, 2009
- SearchEngineLand.com: Search and Real Time Madness by Danny Sullivan on December 10, 2009
- SearchEngineWatch.com: The Demise of SEO Wont Be Caused By Personalization by Chris Boggs on December 11, 2009
- MediaPost.com: How Will The Real-Time Web Influence PPC Keyword Pricing? by Laurie Sullivan on December 11, 2009
How will Google Real Time and Personalized Search effect SEO and PPC? I’m sure there are many questions surrounding this topic and how to leverage Google’s real time and personalized search for success. Many tests are undoubtedly under way as I type and I bet certain SEOs are already benefiting from the new Google Algorithm Update.
Were these links helpful? Please let me know of any article that you would like to add to this list of Personalized and Real Time Search Resources for SEO and PPC.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Top 10 Seo Myths (slideshare.net)
- Future of Search, Universal Search and a Brands Responsibility to SERPs (blogstorm.co.uk)