I’m delighted to share that I am on the jury of the Campaign India Digital Media Awards 2011 along with some really capable people:
- Scott Goodson, Founder and CEO, Strawberry Frog
- Neeraj Nayar, President, Contagious Communications India
- Jasmin Sohrabji, MD, OMD India
- Maya Hari, Director, Conde Nast Digital India
- Graham Kelly, ECD, OgilvyOne India
- Max Hegerman, President, Tribal DDB India
- Andrew Knott, Chief Digital Officer, Euro RSCG APAC
- Madan Sanglikar, Partner, Mindshare India
We are done judging the entries and the winners will be announced in Bombay on May 4, 2011.
I have been on several digital and social media marketing award juries of late, including the first Bees Awards, and I am seeing that agencies are putting as much effort in creating the award entries, as in creating the campaigns themselves.
So, here are six tips for agencies for submitting award entries for digital and social media marketing awards:
1. Focus on the remarkable: Ask yourself why your campaign is remarkable and highlight the one or two elements that make it remarkable, instead of listing out all the details.
2. Highlight the BIG idea: Always highlight the BIG idea and ...